Elan Rafael, Esq.
- 2004 – State of Maryland
- 2010 – Washington, D.C.
- 2011 – U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- NFLPA (NFL) Certified Contract Advisor
- California Western School of Law, 2003
- Studied law at the University of Maria Christina in El Escorial, Spain
- Florida State University, B.A., 2001
- Law Offices of Roland Walker & Marc L. Zayon, PA.
- Law Offices of Margolis, Pritzker, Epstein, and Blatt, P.A.
- The Office of The Public Defender for the State of Maryland (Assistant Public Defender)
Attorney Elan Rafael began his legal career working for the Office of the Public Defender, where he successfully defended hundreds of clients in serious criminal cases. Mr. Rafael’s strong organizational skills and in-depth knowledge of the law helped him quickly rise through the ranks of the Office of the Public Defender to be one of their top attorneys.
After spending six years with the Office of the Public Defender, Mr. Rafael left to take a lead trial attorney position for the Law Offices of Roland Walker and Marc Zayon. While working at Walker Zayon, Mr. Rafael continued his success of defending clients charged in serious criminal matters, including gaining Not Guilty Verdicts for clients charged with DUI to First Degree Murder. In addition, Mr. Rafael became the lead personal injury attorney for Walker Zayon where he handled hundreds of cases for clients who had been seriously injured through no fault of their own.
In addition to working as an attorney, Mr. Rafael is also a certified NFL player agent where he represents NFL players in their NFL contract negotiations.
Call For A Complimentary Strategy Session that will include a written report you can use even if you do not hire me