Most Accessible Attorney on the Planet
About Paul Samakow
The Law Offices of Paul A. Samakow, P.C., deal exclusively with representing injured people. We consider that each client is our biggest case. The focus is solving problems, and where we can assist, we do, even in matters which are not traditionally “legal representation”. By way of example, in automobile collision cases, many law firms are not willing to help their clients resolve matters relating to car repair, and car rental. We take on these things routinely. We know the problems injuries bring, and we pro-actively get involved to minimize all of these concerns.
Since 1980, Mr. Samakow has been involved in fighting for victims. He is a member of numerous plaintiff’s organizations which concern themselves on many levels with educating and helping victims. Mr. Samakow is a frequent lecturer to community, civic, school and professional groups. The firm’s philosophy is 110% service to its clients. Mr. Samakow is accessible virtually 24 hours per day. Staff routinely work overtime when matters do not need attorney involvement, yet need immediate attention.
Call For A Complimentary Strategy Session that will include a written report you can use even if you do not hire me
- Lifelong resident of the Washington, D.C. area.
- Married, four daughters.
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD; received B.A.degree, 1977.
- Law School: Western New England School of Law, Springfield, MA; received J.D. degree, 1980.
- Private Practice Attorney since 1980.
- Licensed in Maryland and Virginia, in all courts
- Member of Maryland State Bar Association
- Member of Virginia State Bar Association
- Member of Montgomery County, Maryland, Bar Association
- Member of Fairfax County, Virginia, Bar Association
- Member of American Association for Justice
- Member of Maryland Association for Justice
- Member of Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
Tyson’s Corner, VA Office
8230 Old Courthouse Road #430
Tyson’s Corner, VA 22182
Follow Us On:
Sign up for Paul’s weekly newsletter