A 10 year old boy in Harford County, Maryland was bitten by a dog in his neighborhood. Most personal injury attorneys take these cases and usually “win”, meaning there is some recovery for the victim. In this instance, not so. The boy ran into a neighbor’s yard to retrieve a football, when the dog of the home ran out of the house and bit the boy on his left leg. The case went to a jury and the boy’s claim was unsuccessful. The jury felt that since the dog had no prior aggressive behavior, and since it had never bitten anyone before, the homeowners were not responsible.
Call For A Complimentary Strategy Session that will include a written report you can use even if you do not hire me
- News: One killed, two injured in DUI crash in Bailey’s Crossroads
- News: One killed, two injured in three-vehicle crash in Seat Pleasant
- News: Pedestrian struck and killed in Lanham
- News: Two killed in single-vehicle crash in Prince George’s County
- News: Child injured in crash involving tractor-trailer