A Baltimore City jury decided, despite a local Order requiring police on a call to fully stop before proceeding through a red signal light, that the officer was not responsible in this instance. The police officer had her lights and siren activated en route on an emergency call, and when she went into an intersection a collision occurred with another driver. Despite testimony from witnesses, the officer did not make a complete stop. So justice may not have prevailed here, but this verdict seems to be consistent with claims against police on emergency runs.
Call For A Complimentary Strategy Session that will include a written report you can use even if you do not hire me
- Document the evidence and prepare for your personal injury claim
- Reclamaciones de vehículos de 18 ruedas, seguridad en el camino y lesiones personales. Si ha resultado lesionado, esto es lo que necesita saber.
- Do you have the right personal injury attorney working for you
- Guía de supervivencia de accidentes automovilísticos
- Distracted Driving Don’t Risk It