I subscribe to a periodical called Metro Verdicts Monthly, which reports on case verdicts across the region, and which provides a selected topic and reports on the median verdicts and settlements in the area on that topic. One of these recently was Race Discrimination. It seems that if you are a such a victim, and you file a lawsuit, you’ll get, on average, more in Virginia, with a median of $540,000.00, followed by the median in Washington, D.C. of $498,400.00, with Maryland far far far behind in the region with the median verdict being only $115,000.00. These statistics were measured to date from 1987.
Call For A Complimentary Strategy Session that will include a written report you can use even if you do not hire me
- News: First responders called to crash on I-495 near Little River Turnpike in Annandale
- News: VA-7 East along Claiborne Parkway reopens several hours after tractor-trailer crash
- News: Stafford County deputy hurt after getting struck by hit-and-run driver
- News: Lanes clear on I-270 North in Bethesda after crash
- News: First responders called to crash on Baltimore Washington Parkway in Beltsville