I subscribe to a periodical called Metro Verdicts Monthly, which reports on case verdicts across the region, and which provides a selected topic and reports on the median verdicts and settlements in the area on that topic. One of these recently was Race Discrimination. It seems that if you are a such a victim, and you file a lawsuit, you’ll get, on average, more in Virginia, with a median of $540,000.00, followed by the median in Washington, D.C. of $498,400.00, with Maryland far far far behind in the region with the median verdict being only $115,000.00. These statistics were measured to date from 1987.
Call For A Complimentary Strategy Session that will include a written report you can use even if you do not hire me
- News: One injured after concrete truck overturns in Southeast DC
- News: Two injured in two-vehicle crash on Route 28 in Chantilly
- News: One killed after single-vehicle crash in Glen Burnie
- News: One killed, one injured in two-vehicle crash in Seat Pleasant
- News: Five injured in head-on collision in Gaithersburg