An attorney who worked at a Legal Aid society in Lebanon, Virginia engaged in sexual conduct with his clients there. The Virginia State Bar suspended his license to practice for 5 years, and stated that this conduct violated professional rules that govern conflicts of interest and misconduct. This one, as do most of this kind, clearly fall under the “What was he thinking?” category…..
Call For A Complimentary Strategy Session that will include a written report you can use even if you do not hire me
- News: One killed, two injured in DUI crash in Bailey’s Crossroads
- News: One killed, two injured in three-vehicle crash in Seat Pleasant
- News: Pedestrian struck and killed in Lanham
- News: Two killed in single-vehicle crash in Prince George’s County
- News: Child injured in crash involving tractor-trailer